The Thigh Who Loved My, baked bbq chicken
baked bbq chicken thighs 20 minutes prep 40 minutes bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 chicken thighs, 2 1/4 lbs boneless skinless
- 3/4 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/2 cup(s) salsa
- 1/4 cup(s) liquid honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili poder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- Arrange thighs in a single layer in a 9* 13 baking dish. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together ketchup, salsa, honey, dijon mustard, chili powder and cumin until well blended. Pour sauce over chicken. Turn pieces to coat both sides with sauce.
- Bake uncoverd at 400* for about 40 minutes. When chicken is done arrange thighs on a serving platter and keep warm. Pour sauce into a small pot, skimming off as much fat as possible. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch with 1 tbsp cornstarch until smooth. Add to sauce. Bring to a boil, and cook until sauce thickens, stirring constantly. Pour extra sauce over chicken or serve it on the side as a dipping sauce.
- Note: chicken breast or drumsticks can be used in place of thighs. If using chicken breasts, bake them for 30 minutes instead of 40.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by oliverbs and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note