The Thigh Who Loved My, baked bbq chicken
Community Recipe from
- 12 chicken thighs, 2 1/4 lbs boneless skinless
- 3/4 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/2 cup(s) salsa
- 1/4 cup(s) liquid honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili poder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- Arrange thighs in a single layer in a 9* 13 baking dish. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together ketchup, salsa, honey, dijon mustard, chili powder and cumin until well blended. Pour sauce over chicken. Turn pieces to coat both sides with sauce.
- Bake uncoverd at 400* for about 40 minutes. When chicken is done arrange thighs on a serving platter and keep warm. Pour sauce into a small pot, skimming off as much fat as possible. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch with 1 tbsp cornstarch until smooth. Add to sauce. Bring to a boil, and cook until sauce thickens, stirring constantly. Pour extra sauce over chicken or serve it on the side as a dipping sauce.
- Note: chicken breast or drumsticks can be used in place of thighs. If using chicken breasts, bake them for 30 minutes instead of 40.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by oliverbs and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note