- 1 1/2 cups diced plum tomatoes, seeds removed
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeño chile
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 hot dog buns
- Corn chips, crumbled
- 4 ounces crumbled queso fresco
- Garnish: fresh cilantro sprigs
How to Make It
Stir together tomatoes, onion, chopped cilantro, jalapeño, lime juice, and salt.
Preheat grill to medium-high (350°F to 400°F). Grill hot dogs about 6 minutes, turning occasionally, until heated through and grill marks appear. Grill buns, if desired.
Place hot dogs in buns. Top each with 1 to 2 tablespoons tomato mixture and 1 to 2 tablespoons crumbled corn chips. Sprinkle evenly with queso fresco. Garnish, if desired.