For the Sundae Lover
A true ice-cream lover will eat sundaes all year long, not just in summer. For wintertime, make a gift with holiday-inspired toppings and a vintage ice-cream scoop. Sara likes to pack pretty raspberry sauce and silver nonpareils (decorative sugar pellets) with other sauces and candies in a big jar.
- 1 large container
- Clear plastic containers for sauces
- Clear plastic bags for toppings
- Ice-cream sauces, purchased or homemade (for recipes, visit cottageliving.com)
- Silver nonpareils, broken candy bars, nuts, or any favorite toppings
- Vintage-style ice-cream scoop
- Fill the large container with sauces, toppings, and scoop.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts