- 1/2 cup Cointreau
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 small grapefruit, thinly sliced
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 (1-inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle light-bodied red wine, such as Beaujolais
- 20 ounces club soda, chilled
How to Make It
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large pitcher, stirring until sugar begins to dissolve. Quarter the grapefruit slices to make triangles; add to pitcher with orange slices, ginger slices, and wine. Cover and chill at least 8 hours or overnight.
Add club soda to pitcher just before serving; stir gently.