Have made this many times for friends and family and it is always makes a hit. It is most definitely a New York Style Cheesecake and the lemon gives it that Italian twist.
The Real McCoy New York Italian Cheesecake Recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ricotta cheese
- 2 cup(s) sour cream
- 16 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, melted
- 3 eggs, extra-large
- 3 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 5 tablespoon(s) vanilla
- 5 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- Before preparing, all ingredients should be at room temperature.
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Combine ricotta cheese and sour cream in mixing bowl. Beating slowly, add cream cheese, sugar and butter. Increase speed to medium and add eggs, flour, cornstarch, vanilla and lemon juice. Beat on highest speed possible without splattering for 5 minutes.
- 3. Pour into 10 inch springform pan.
- 4. Bake for 1 hour. Turn off heat and leave cheesecake in closed oven for 1 more hour.
- 5. Cool on rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 22Janet and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
The Real McCoy New York Italian Cheesecake Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts