The Perfect Margarita
- 2 cup(s) ice cubes
- juice from one fresh lemon
- 1/2 can(s) limeade frozen concentrate (6 ounces)
- 1 cup(s) tequila
- 1/4 cup(s) triple sec
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1. Put the ice cubes in the blender - there is no requirement for crushing the ice. (I often just use crushed ice from the fridge door to start with though.)
- 2. Pour in the tequila and triple sec so that the ice starts diluting the liquor.
- 3. Using a straining device to keep out lemon seeds, squeeze the lemon into the blender. (I have used lemon juice when I don't have a fresh lemon available.)
- 4. Pour in the limeade concentrate. Try not to exceed the prescribed amount - go light on this stuff (if anything).
- 5. Add water.
- 6. Pulse or blend only long enough to get the concoction mixed so that it sort of fizzes and changes consistency slightly.
- 7. Toss 4 ice cubes into a 12 ounce, salt rimmed glass, and then pour the margarita.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bakerbee and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
The Perfect Margarita Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic