The Original Chex Party Mix
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) Corn Chex
- 3 cup(s) Rice Chex
- 3 cup(s) Wheat Chex
- 1 cup(s) Mixed Nuts
- 1 cup(s) Bite sized pretzels
- 1 cup(s) Garlic bagel chips
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- In large microwavable bowl, mix cereal, nuts, pretzels and bagel chips. Set aside. In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on high about 40 seconds, until melted. Stir in seasonings. Pour over cereal mixture; stir evenly until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 5-6 minutes, thoroughly stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.
- 1 serving: Cal 140, Total Fat 7 g, Chol 10 ml, Sodium 280 mg
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Momcookshealthy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
The Original Chex Party Mix Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks