The lady's baked Mac & Cheese
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) cooked elbow macaroni drained
- 4 cup(s) hand grated cheddar cheese
- 1 eggs beaten
- 1/3 cup(s) sour creme
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter sliced
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 Pam spray sprayed
- 1 tablespoon(s) pepper ground
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Once you have the macaroni cooked and drained, place in a large bowl and while still hot and add 1/2 the cheddar. In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and add to the macaroni mixture. Pour macaroni mixture into a casserole dish and bake for 30 to 45 minutes. Top with the rest of the cheddar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ween582 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note