The lady's baked Mac & Cheese
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) cooked elbow macaroni drained
- 4 cup(s) hand grated cheddar cheese
- 1 eggs beaten
- 1/3 cup(s) sour creme
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter sliced
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 Pam spray sprayed
- 1 tablespoon(s) pepper ground
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Once you have the macaroni cooked and drained, place in a large bowl and while still hot and add 1/2 the cheddar. In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and add to the macaroni mixture. Pour macaroni mixture into a casserole dish and bake for 30 to 45 minutes. Top with the rest of the cheddar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ween582 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes