The Lady and Sons Beer-Battered Fried Shrimp
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- The Lady and Sons Beer-Battered Fried Shrimp
- Recipe courtesy Paula Deen
- .Prep Time:15 minInactive Prep Time:3 hr 0 minCook Time:5 minLevel:
- 4 servings.Ingredient s
- 1 cup beer
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Oil, for frying
- 21 to 25 large shrimp, peeled with tails left on
- Preheat a fryer or a deep pot halfway filled with oil to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine the beer, flour, and salt, and allow to sit at
- room temperature for
- several hours. Pat the shrimp dry with paper towels and dip the
- shrimp in the batter and
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
The Lady and Sons Beer-Battered Fried Shrimp Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes