The Hungry Man Breakfast Casserole
This breakfast casserole is perfect for any occasion. Baking the eggs gives them a lightly, fluffy, and flavorful taste. Feel free to add any additional spices to your casserole to give it some extra flare. It great for feeding the boyfriend, husband, or family. It is best if prepared at night and left in the refridgerador until the next morning, and then baked.
Yield: 4 servings
Community Recipe from
- 6 Eggs large, cage free
- 1.5 cup(s) Half-and-half
- 1 bag(s) Seasoned Croutons (or make your own)
- 8 strip(s) Bacon crumbled
- 2 tablespoon(s) Hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) Basil
- 1 block(s) Sharp Cheddar Cheese shredded
- Combine the eggs, half-and-half, and basil in large mixing bowl. Beat the eggs, mixing all ingredients until evenly dispersed. Then add the crumbled bacon and hot sauce, and mix again. Finally, shred the cheddar cheese and add to the mix. Save 1/4 of the cheese for the top of the casserole.
- Line the bottom of a 8 inch baking pan (glass preferably) with the croutons. The croutons should be covering the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the egg mix over the croutons, until they are completely covered. Put cling-wrap over the dish, and refridgerate until morning. Before placing in oven, put the 1/4 saved cheddar cheese on top of the egg mix as a light covering. Add additional spices as desired, and then bake for 40 minutes at 350.
- Don't cook any hotter or you will burn the bottom!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HealthNut12 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes