Make this rum-and-ginger drink ahead, if you like. Follow directions through Step 1; cover and chill up to 24 hours. Proceed with Step 2 when you're ready to serve.
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 2 cups dark rum
- 1 cup fresh lime juice (about 8 limes)
- 1/2 cup store-bought ginger juice
- 5 tablespoons plus 1 tsp. sugar
- 8 dashes of bitters (optional)
- 1 (1-liter) bottle club soda, chilled
- Garnish: lime slices
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients and, if desired, bitters in a pitcher; stir until sugar dissolves.
- 2. Pour mixture into 8 (10-oz.) rocks glasses filled with ice; top with club soda.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note