The Greatest Queso That Ever Lived!
Community Recipe from
- 32 oz. ounce(s) Velveeta Cheese Block
- 8 ounce(s) Cream Cheese Block
- 1 can(s) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 10 ounce(s) Rotel
- 16 ounce(s) Ground Beef/Sausage
- 1 piece(s) Green Onion
- Brown ground beef or sausage (or both) in a pan over medium heat.
- Cut Velveeta and cream cheese into chunks and place into a crock pot.
- Pour in the Rotel and the cream of mushroom soup and stir together and cook on low for an hour letting ingredients meld.
- THEN...add browned meat and stir together and keep warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DoeMod and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
The Greatest Queso That Ever Lived! Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers