The Ginger-Pear Martini
This enlightening and refreshing cocktail is a hand-crafted masterpiece.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 fresh lime
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) syrup from can of pears
- 2 canned pear slices in heavy syrup (from 15-ounce can)
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) pear-flavored vodka
- Fresh ginger root
- Martini shaker or 16-ounce pint glass
- Shaking tin
- Strainer Muddler Grater
- Do ahead: Peel skin from ginger root with the side of a spoon. Finely grate enough ginger to prepare as many drinks as needed.
- To make one cocktail drink: Juice lime and pour into martini shaker. Add two pear slices to the martini shaker. Add thumbnail-sized portion of ginger and muddle ingredients together.
- Pour syrup from canned pears into shaker. Fill shaker with ice and add vodka. Shake vigorously 10 times and strain into chilled martini glass, making sure to keep solids out of the cocktail.
- Servings: 1
- Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories 170 (based on 80-proof vodka)
- Note: One, 15-ounce can of pear slices in heavy syrup makes 8 drinks.
- Note: Higher-proof vodka contributes more calories.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CannedFoodFan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
The Ginger-Pear Martini Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic