The Comfortable Cook’s Healthy Start Breakfast Muesli
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) oats
- 1/2 cup(s) wheat germ
- 1 cup(s) raisins
- 1/2 cup(s) craisins
- 1/2 cup(s) almonds slivered
- 2 tablespoon(s) flax seeds ground
- 1/4 cup(s) raw sunflower seeds
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Store in an air tight container. It well keep of a couple of months at room temperature.
- When you make it in the morning, add plain yogurt, fresh berries, bananas, or even fresh melon or mango. Of course, if you want to be true to Dr. Bircher-Benner’s original recipe, you can also add some freshly grated apples with the skin.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
The Comfortable Cook’s Healthy Start Breakfast Muesli Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch