The Chicken and the Egg Chopped Salad
Community Recipe from
- 8 cup(s) torn Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 4 ounce(s) cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 1 large ripe tomato, unpeeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped Kirby cucumbers, unpeeled
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped red, yellow or orange bell pepper, seeded
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped carrots
- 1 cup(s) seasoned croutons
- 1/4 cup(s) Creamy Dijon Dressing
- Creamy Dijon Dressing:
- 1/2 cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) wine vinegar, white or red
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Place all salad ingredients except croutons and dressing in a bowl. Chop croutons into smaller pieces then add to bowl. Drizzle with dressing. Toss well and serve.
- For dressing: Pour all ingredients into a 2-cup glass measure or an 8-ounce or larger jar that has a lid. Whisk or shake very well to combine. Use right away or refrigerate up to 2 weeks. Shake well to recombine.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes