The Cheesy Bowl
Gooseberry Patch family favorite recipes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) Colby-Jack cheese shredded
- 1 cup(s) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2.8 ounce(s) bacon bits
- 1 1/2 cup(s) light mayo
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 26 ounce(s) round loaf bread
- Stir together all ingredients except bread; set aside.
- Hollow out bread, reserving torn pieces. Spoon dip into bread; place on ungreaseed baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for one hour. Serve with torn bread or sliced apples. Makes 3 1/2 cups.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melrose1954 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
The Cheesy Bowl Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers