The Cheesy Bowl
Loaded with cheese and bacon, this appetizer is guaranteed to be a hands-down winner with your armchair quarterback! Light mayonnaise produces a creamier dip, so don't be tempted to substitute regular mayonnaise.
- 1 (8-oz.) block Colby-Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (2.8-oz.) pkg. bacon bits
- 1 1/2 cups light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (26-oz.) round loaf bread
- Stir together all ingredients except bread; set aside.
- Hollow out bread, reserving torn pieces. Spoon dip into bread; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for one hour.
- Serve with torn bread or sliced apples.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
The Cheesy Bowl Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch