For the Cheese Lover
Just about anyone would be delighted to receive a beautiful jar of marinated goat cheese. Make sure to give the cheese enough time to marinate so it'll be thoroughly infused with the herb, pepper, and olive oil flavors. Tie a wooden cheese spreader to the jar with a festive ribbon for extra charm. You could also add a helpful tag with storage and serving suggestions (below).
- 1 (1-quart) glass jar
- 4 to 6 goat cheese rounds (about 60 grams each)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons pink peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 (6-inch) stems fresh rosemary
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups extra-virgin olive oil
- Stack goat cheese in a clean, wide-mouthed jar, layering with peppercorns, red pepper flakes, and rosemary. Pour oil over cheese to cover, screw lid on tightly, and chill. When ready to serve, bring to room temperature. Serve on toasted baguettes or crackers. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 month in refrigerator.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note