- 1 (1-quart) glass jar
- 4 to 6 goat cheese rounds (about 60 grams each)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons pink peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 (6-inch) stems fresh rosemary
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups extra-virgin olive oil
How to Make It
Stack goat cheese in a clean, wide-mouthed jar, layering with peppercorns, red pepper flakes, and rosemary. Pour oil over cheese to cover, screw lid on tightly, and chill. When ready to serve, bring to room temperature. Serve on toasted baguettes or crackers. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 month in refrigerator.