The Blue & White Cafe's Chicken Salad from Southern Living
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 3/4 pound(s) cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts chilled & chopped or shredded (about 4 cups)
- 3 to 4 celery ribs diced, including some leaves
- 1 cup(s) toasted walnuts coarsely chopped
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) honey mustard such as Honeycup Uniquely Sharp Mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- Stir together all ingredients in a large bowl until well blended. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
The Blue & White Cafe's Chicken Salad from Southern Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes