The Blue & White Cafe's Chicken Salad from Southern Living
Birmingham's Blue and White Cafe closed years ago, but its chicken salad still receives rave reviews whenever it is served. Honeycup Uniquely Sharp Mustard is essential to the unique flavor, so no subs please!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 3/4 pound(s) cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts chilled & chopped or shredded (about 4 cups)
- 3 to 4 celery ribs diced, including some leaves
- 1 cup(s) toasted walnuts coarsely chopped
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) honey mustard such as Honeycup Uniquely Sharp Mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- Stir together all ingredients in a large bowl until well blended. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
The Blue & White Cafe's Chicken Salad from Southern Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes