The Best Reuben Burger
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 pound(s) corned beef
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey
- 1 cup(s) sauerkraut
- 6 slice(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) thousand island dressing
- 1/2 cup(s) bread crumbs
- Combine ground turkey, garlic, thousand island dressing, and 1/2 cup Italian-style bread crumbs in a bowl. Do not overwork the mixture. Form into 4 patties; transfer to plate. Sprinkle with garlic salt and additional 1/4 cup bread crumbs; press crumbs into patties to adhere.
- Heat olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook patties in oil until golden brown, 7 to 10 minutes per side. Transfer to plate; top each patty with a slice of mozzarella cheese.
- Cook and stir onion rings in same skillet until tender, about 10 minutes, adding oil if necessary. Sprinkle with ground black pepper.
- Heat a non-stick griddle to medium heat. Lightly butter bread slices on both sides; cook on each side until browned, about 2 minutes per side.
- To assemble burgers, layer turkey and cheese patties, sauerkraut, and cooked onions between bread slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Chicago07Gal and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note