The Best Reuben Burger
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 pound(s) corned beef
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey
- 1 cup(s) sauerkraut
- 6 slice(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) thousand island dressing
- 1/2 cup(s) bread crumbs
- Combine ground turkey, garlic, thousand island dressing, and 1/2 cup Italian-style bread crumbs in a bowl. Do not overwork the mixture. Form into 4 patties; transfer to plate. Sprinkle with garlic salt and additional 1/4 cup bread crumbs; press crumbs into patties to adhere.
- Heat olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook patties in oil until golden brown, 7 to 10 minutes per side. Transfer to plate; top each patty with a slice of mozzarella cheese.
- Cook and stir onion rings in same skillet until tender, about 10 minutes, adding oil if necessary. Sprinkle with ground black pepper.
- Heat a non-stick griddle to medium heat. Lightly butter bread slices on both sides; cook on each side until browned, about 2 minutes per side.
- To assemble burgers, layer turkey and cheese patties, sauerkraut, and cooked onions between bread slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Chicago07Gal and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes