No meat listed in the ingredients
The Best Meatloaf
Rest: 5 Minutes
- 1/2 cup(s) green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup(s) soft bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup(s) steak sauce (Heinz 57)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 inch loaf pan.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, salt, egg, black pepper, and bread crumbs. Pour in the milk, 3 tablespoons of the steak sauce, onion, and green bell pepper.
- 3. Place the mixture into the prepared loaf pan and shape the mixture into a loaf. Brush the top with the remaining steak sauce.
- 4. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour or until done. Allow to stand 5 minutes before slicing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AllenD and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note