The Best Fresh Tomato Salsa
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 whole(s) tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) green bell peppers chopped
- 1 cup(s) onion diced
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh cilantro minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 4 teaspoon(s) fresh jalapeno pepper chopped w/seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin ground
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper ground
- Stir together in bowl. Chill. I added black beans (drained and rinsed) and corn (thawed).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sweetness92 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
The Best Fresh Tomato Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments