THE BEST Crockpot meal I've tried yet: Sounds too good not to try =o)
Community Recipe from
- Ingredients: 1 bag of frozen tortellini
- 1 small bag of fresh spinach
- 2 cans of italian style diced tomatoes
- 1 box or 4 cups or vegetable broth
- 1 block of cream cheese
- put all ingredients in crockpot, chunking up the cream cheese. Cook on low for 5-6 hrs.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes