THE BEST Crockpot meal I've tried yet: Sounds too good not to try =o)
Community Recipe from
- Ingredients: 1 bag of frozen tortellini
- 1 small bag of fresh spinach
- 2 cans of italian style diced tomatoes
- 1 box or 4 cups or vegetable broth
- 1 block of cream cheese
- put all ingredients in crockpot, chunking up the cream cheese. Cook on low for 5-6 hrs.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note