the best chocolate chip cookies
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) white sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) butter flavored crisco
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 12 ounce(s) chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Blend sugars, Crisco, water and vanilla together. Add eggs. Then add dry ingredients until just blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- (I like to refrigerate my dough for a little bit but its not necessary.)
- Scoop by the tablespoonful and bake for 9-11 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cmw8916 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
the best chocolate chip cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes