The best Crab Cakes ever
The B-More Crabcake
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Jumbo Lump Crab Meat picked of shells
- 1 tablespoon(s) Real Mayonaise
- 1 teaspoon(s) Frenches Mustard
- 3 piece(s) Green Spring Onions Finely Chopped
- 1 - 2 tablespoon(s) Old Bay Season by McCormick I use 2 tbls
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Chopped Parsley
- 10 piece(s) Buttered Ritz Crackers Crushed
- Start by adding ingredients into medium size bowl ... 1 at a time in order down the list stirring in each ingredient evenly with a fork ( helps keep crab meat loose and fluffy) Once all the ingredients are combined. , Patty out 6 evenly sized crab balls...
- Preheat large non-stick skillet ( fry pan) on medium heat . Place 2 tablespoons of margarine in skillet , Once margarine is melt place crab balled patties into pan leaving 1/2 inch space between each patty. Cook patties on first side for 3 mins or until golden brown Flip then press lightly down on golden brown side until the ball is in a patty shape cook for 3 more minutes or until golden brown . Remove serve and enjoy .
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JonnyValido and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note