The best Crab Cakes ever
The B-More Crabcake
Best Maryland Style Crab Cake . I was born and raised in Baltimore City, MD and crab cakes are what we do best ; so if you want the most official Maryland style crab cake This is definately the best ever
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Jumbo Lump Crab Meat picked of shells
- 1 tablespoon(s) Real Mayonaise
- 1 teaspoon(s) Frenches Mustard
- 3 piece(s) Green Spring Onions Finely Chopped
- 1 - 2 tablespoon(s) Old Bay Season by McCormick I use 2 tbls
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Chopped Parsley
- 10 piece(s) Buttered Ritz Crackers Crushed
- Start by adding ingredients into medium size bowl ... 1 at a time in order down the list stirring in each ingredient evenly with a fork ( helps keep crab meat loose and fluffy) Once all the ingredients are combined. , Patty out 6 evenly sized crab balls...
- Preheat large non-stick skillet ( fry pan) on medium heat . Place 2 tablespoons of margarine in skillet , Once margarine is melt place crab balled patties into pan leaving 1/2 inch space between each patty. Cook patties on first side for 3 mins or until golden brown Flip then press lightly down on golden brown side until the ball is in a patty shape cook for 3 more minutes or until golden brown . Remove serve and enjoy .
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JonnyValido and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note