The Absolute BEST Crockpot Beef Stroganoff Recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- beef tips
- 2 pounds cubed stew meat
- 2 cans Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 largish onion diced
- 2-3-4 tabls of Worcestershire
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- couple of dashes of Garlic Salt (1 tsp?)
- couple dashes of Hot Paprika
- In the slow cooker stir in all the ingredients together, (except the meat AND the Cream Cheese). Once combined add the meat and mix together.
- Cook on Low for 8 hours.
- Cut up the cream cheese into cubes just before serving and turn crockpot on high. Stir the cream cheese in until all combined. You might have to put the lid back on and leave for 10 minutes.
- Oh my gosh! This was so good and so easy.
- Oh, and I doubled it the second time I made it.
- So good to freeze BEFORE adding the cream cheese. Just re-heat on the stove and add cream cheese 10 minutes before serving. The meat becomes even more tender when reheated after freezing-perfect for toast.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
The Absolute BEST Crockpot Beef Stroganoff Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes