As cindylou52 posted on 02/13/13 -- where the recipe says "pudding" is a hyperlink that will take you to the pudding recipe if you just click on the link. Now, obviously, if you've printed out this recipe and forgot to print out the pudding recipe, too, I can understand your confusion.
- 1 cup DOMINO Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup shortening, melted
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- Chocolate Pudding
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 (8-ounce) packages NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bars, broken into pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line the bottom of a 10-inch springform pan with parchment paper. Lightly grease and flour paper and sides of pan.
- Stir together first 9 ingredients until well blended; fold in 1 cup chocolate morsels. Pour batter into prepared pan, and spread evenly over bottom.
- Bake on middle rack at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven, and sprinkle top evenly with marshmallows, pecans, and 1/2 cup chocolate mini morsels. Place on a wire rack, and let cool. Pour hot Chocolate Pudding over marshmallow mixture; cover and chill 8 hours or overnight.
- Heat cream in a saucepan; bring to a simmer. Remove pan from heat, and add chocolate pieces, stirring until chocolate melts. Let ganache stand 1 hour, stirring occasionally, until spreading consistency. Remove sides from springform pan; pour and spread chocolate mixture evenly on top and sides of cake.
- TIP: When putting the chocolate ganache on this dessert, you may need to pour on a layer, let it set; then pour on an additional layer, and chill. Don't worry if you have ganache left over--simply freeze it for another use.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
That's Incredible Recipe at a Glance