Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Fresh Mushrooms 15oz Chopped
- 2 cup(s) Yellow or Spanish Onion Chopped
- 1 cup(s) Celery Chopped
- 1 cup(s) Unsalted Butter
- 4 cup(s) Water
- 2 cube(s) Knorr Chicken Broth (X-Lg)
- 2 bag(s) Cornbread Stuffing 14oz
- 1 cup(s) Dry White Wine
- With a food processor, finely chop mushrooms, onions, and celery and set aside.
- Using a saucepan over low heat, mix together butter, water and chicken broth cubes. Heat until butter is melted, whisk together and remove from heat just before boiling.
- In a very large bowl, mix together cornbread, mushrooms, onions, celery, wine and chicken broth. Mix well with wooden spoon until all of the stuffing is coated with liquid.
- Once ready, stuff your bird loosely and tie legs together so mixture stays inside.
- All of the remaining stuffing should be baked in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- Once it's ready, let cool and set aside or refrigerate. When your bird is done, remove stuffing immediately and put in large bowl. Take the stuffing that was baked separately and mix together in same large bowl.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KNewman430 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes