- 6 apple chicken sausages
- 1 box(es) breadcrumbs
- 3 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 bag(s) craisins (dried cranberries)
- 1/2 loaf(s) cubed wheat bread, dried in oven 20 minutes
- 1 large bag(s) pine nuts, sauteed until brown
- 2 clove(s) shallots
- Dry cubed wheat bread in oven 20 minutes, set aside.
- Saute pine nuts until brown, set aside.
- Saute shallots and chicken sausage together.
- Mix in pine nuts, craisins.
- Add breadcrumbs, cubed wheat bread and chicken broth.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by michellefries and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables