Community Recipe from
- 3 Big onions ( about 3 pounds)
- 2 Celery Hearts
- 1 Container Button mushrooms
- 1 Stick Butter( or more)
- 2 1/2 pound(s) ground turkey
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Bag Brownbery Sage and Onion Stuff 12 ounces
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Turkey Broth
- Oven 325 degrees
- Saute vegetables individually with butter and little oil. put n large bowl. Salt and pepper to taste. Saute the turkey. Add the veggies to turkey and stir a round. Then back in large bowl add veggie and turkey…then add stuffing.
- Beat eggs and then add to broth a little at a time.
- Mix all together
- Put in casserole dish
- Bake 20 -25 min covered….then last 10 uncovered!!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Golfgirls and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables