- 4 cups leftover stuffing
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup leftover turkey gravy
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups leftover turkey, diced (about ¾ lb.)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh sage
- 4 ounces mild white cheddar, grated (about 1 cup)
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease a 2- or 3-quart casserole dish.
Crumble stuffing into large chunks on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake about 15 minutes to remove moisture. Cool slightly.
Whisk together eggs, gravy, cream, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl until combined.
Arrange the leftover stuffing in a layer in the prepared casserole dish. Next, layer on the turkey, sage, and cheese. Pour egg mixture over top and let stand for 10 minutes. Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until golden brown and set. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.