Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Bread (1 loaf)
- 1 pound(s) crackers (1big box)
- 0 wings, skin, tail, neck from turkey
- 1 stalk(s) chopped celery
- 2 can(s) cream of celery soup
- 3 tablespoon(s) MSG (Accent)
- Black pepper
- 2 stick(s) margarine
- Crumble bread and crackers. Boil celery in broth until tender. Boil turkey and cut up meat. Combine all ingredients. Bake at 350 degrees for 1/2 hour to 45 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kbaker99 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Thanksgiving dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables