A full Thanksgiving dinner with all the fixings in one bite!
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. In a large saucepan, bring 2 1/4 cups of water, milk and butter to a boil. Add instant mashed potatoes and stuffing. Mix together.
3. Add turkey, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper to the potato and stuffing mixture. Stir until thoroughly combined.
4. Roll into bite sized rounds and coat with bread crumbs.
5. To a small pot, add 1 can of cranberry sauce, 1/4 cup water and 3 tablespoons of sugar, simmer on medium heat.
6. Make a slurry out of 2 tablespoons of corn starch and 2 tablespoons of water, add to cranberry sauce.
7. Boil the cranberry sauce for 5 minutes and reserve.
8. Bake the rounds in the oven for 15 minutes.
9. Serve with the cranberry glaze on the side.
Go to full version of