Mini Thanksgiving Bites with Cranberry Glaze
More From ALDI
- 2 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons water, divided
- 1 cup Friendly Farms 2% Milk
- 4 tablespoons Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter
- 2 cups Chef's Cupboard Instant Mashed Potatoes
- 6 ounces Chef's Cupboard Chicken Stuffing Mix
- 2 cups Deli Premium Deli Sliced Turkey, diced
- 1/2 cup Happy Farms Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup Chef's Cupboard Plain Bread Crumbs
- 14 ounces Sweet Harvest Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Baker's Corner Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Baker's Corner Corn Starch
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. In a large saucepan, bring 2 1/4 cups of water, milk and butter to a boil. Add instant mashed potatoes and stuffing. Mix together.
- 3. Add turkey, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper to the potato and stuffing mixture. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- 4. Roll into bite sized rounds and coat with bread crumbs.
- 5. To a small pot, add 1 can of cranberry sauce, 1/4 cup water and 3 tablespoons of sugar, simmer on medium heat.
- 6. Make a slurry out of 2 tablespoons of corn starch and 2 tablespoons of water, add to cranberry sauce.
- 7. Boil the cranberry sauce for 5 minutes and reserve.
- 8. Bake the rounds in the oven for 15 minutes.
- 9. Serve with the cranberry glaze on the side.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mini Thanksgiving Bites with Cranberry Glaze Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes Like This