very good, and very easy
Thai Wings And Ribs
Photo: Tina Cornett; Styling: Mary Lyn Hill
Yield: 48 wings and 20 ribs
- 24 chicken wings
- 3 pounds pork back ribs
- 1 cup frozen pineapple-orange-apple juice concentrate, undiluted
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Cut off wingtips, and discard; cut wings in half at joint. Place wings and ribs in large shallow dishes or heavy-duty zip-top plastic bags.
- Stir together juice concentrate and next 6 ingredients. Reserve 3/4 cup mixture for dipping. Pour remaining mixture evenly over wings and ribs; cover or seal, and chill 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove wings and ribs from marinade, discarding marinade. Place meat on racks in shallow roasting pans.
- Bake at 375° for 30 to 35 minutes or until done.
- Microwave reserved 3/4 cup sauce in a 1-cup glass liquid measuring cup at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring once. Serve with wings and ribs.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This