Thai Turkey Burgers with Peanut Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey
- 1/2 cup(s) carrot shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) broccoli finely chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) cilantro chopped
- 1 green onion sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 4 buns
- baby spinach leaves
- Peanut Sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- Create peanut sauce by combining peanut butter, rice vinegar, soy sauce, water, garlic, sesame oil, chili garlic sauce, honey and ground ginger in a food processor or blender. Blend until very smooth. Reserve 2 Tablespoons + 2 teaspoons and set aside.
- Combine remaining peanut sauce with turkey, carrots, broccoli, green onion, cilantro, salt and red pepper flakes in a large bowl. Mix well and form into 4 patties. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and spray with non-stick spray. Cook patties for 3-4 minutes on one side, then spray the top with more non-stick spray. Flip and cook for 3-4 more minutes or until burgers are no longer pink in the middle.
- Place a burger patty on each bun and top with 2 teaspoons of the reserved peanut sauce. Add baby spinach for crunch and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mbusque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Thai Turkey Burgers with Peanut Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches
More Recipes for Main Dishes