Thai Tuna Salad
from the kitchen of One Perfect Bite, adapted from a recipe by Nancie McDermott
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) tuna
- 2 (7-oz.) cans chunk tuna, drained
- 3 tablespoons Thai fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced shallots or red onion
- 2 green onions thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped roasted, salted peanuts
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro + cilantro for garnish
- Combine tuna, fish sauce, lime juice, sugar, shallots, green onions, ginger, peanuts, pepper flakes and 2 tablespoons cilantro in a medium bowl. Toss gently to season tuna. Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes or chill for up to 2 days. Served chilled or at room temperature with lettuce leaves, pita bread or flour tortillas. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EleanorCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Thai Tuna Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads