Very tasty. I couldn't find baked tofu so I used chicken flavored tofu crumbs. Great easy week day meal.
Thai Tofu and Spicy Asian Noodles
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 338
- Calories from fat: 36%
- Fat: 13.4g
- Saturated fat: 2.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 4.7g
- Protein: 14.5g
- Carbohydrate: 42.3g
- Fiber: 3.9g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 2.8mg
- Sodium: 628mg
- Calcium: 83mg
- 1 (8-ounce) package uncooked linguine
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh sugar snap peas
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium tamari sauce or low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice or rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 (8-ounce) package Thai-flavored or plain baked tofu, cut into cubes
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Bring 2 quarts water to a boil in a saucepan. Place linguine in boiling water 5 minutes; add peas, and cook 2 minutes.
- Combine peanut oil and next 5 ingredients. Drain pasta mixture, and return to pan. Stir in peanut sauce and tofu. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro. Serve immediately.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note