Thai-Style Parchment Paper Salmon
Gluten-free, healthy, tasty, and easy!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 large fillet of salmon
- 2 or 3 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 inch nub of fresh ginger grated
- coarse sea salt to taste
- coarsely ground pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon(s) sriracha (more or less, depending on taste)
- 1/3 can(s) coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro minced
- 1/2 bell pepper chopped
- 1 avocado sliced
- fresh spinach leaves
- Preheat oven to 400F. Lay large sheet of parchment paper inside a shallow baking pan, lay salmon on top. Sprinkle salmon with lime juice, garlic, ginger, salt, pepper, and sriracha. Pour coconut milk on top, and sprinkle with cilantro. Add bell peppers on top of salmon, and form a pouch with parchment paper (try to make it as airtight as possible.) Bake for approx. 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with spinach leaves and avocado slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rarmama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note