- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon Asian chili-garlic sauce
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (8-oz.) package wide lo mein noodles, prepared according to package directions
How to Make It
Whisk together brown sugar, lime zest, lime juice, fish sauce, and chili-garlic sauce in a large bowl. Stir in peanuts, green onions, and cilantro. Toss peanut sauce with lo mein noodles. Serve immediately.
Note: We tested with Ka•Me Wide Lo Mein Noodles.