Thai Style Linguine
Spicy, vegetarian linguine
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 carrot thinly sliced
- 3 mushrooms thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable broth divided
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) bell pepper chopped
- 1 chili pepper chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh basil chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh oregano
- 8 ounce(s) Linguine cooked al dente according to package directions
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) black or white pepper ground
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chopped red pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley snipped
- Sautee garlic in oil over medium high heat in a large pan for about 1 minute, add carrot, sautee two more minutes then add mushrooms, bell pepper, chili pepper, basil, and oregano. Sautee two more minutes. Add cooked linguine and stir. Add remaining ingredients through chopped red pepper, stir until thoroughly mixed. Additional soy sauce may be added to taste. Garnish with parsley and serve with garlic bread. Serves four.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by twdoherty and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note