Excellent flavors and very easy to throw together at the last minute for an Asian dinner. We had it with the Kung Pao Shrimp and some Trader Joe's fried rice. Yum!
Photo: Hector Sanchez; Styling: Caroline M. Cunningham
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon Asian chili-garlic sauce
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 cups firmly packed sliced napa cabbage
- 1 to 2 thinly sliced radishes
- Whisk together brown sugar, lime zest, lime juice, fish sauce, and chili-garlic sauce in a large bowl. Stir in peanuts, green onions, and cilantro. Toss peanut sauce with cabbage and radishes. Serve immediately.
- Thai-Style Noodles: Prepare Thai-Style Cabbage as directed, omitting radishes and substituting 1 (8-oz.) package wide lo mein noodles, prepared according to package directions, for napa cabbage.
- Note: We tested with Ka•Me Wide Lo Mein Noodles.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note