Thai Steak Stir Fry
Community Recipe from
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound(s) Skirt steak Cut against grain into thin strips
- 1 pound(s) Green beans Trimmed
- 4 tablespoon(s) fresh ginger Minced
- 4 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) fish sauce
- 1 cup(s) Fresh basil leaves Torn if large
- 2 cup(s) Cooked rice
- 1. Place steak in freezer for 15 minutes before slicing.
- 2. In a wok or large skillet, heat oil over medium high. Add steak and cook, stirring, until browned, about 4 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer steak to a plate. Add green beans, ginger, and garlic and cook, stirring until green beans are crisp tender, 5 minutes. Return beef and any juices to pan along with fish sauce and basil. Cook 1 minute. Serve with rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dmradcliffe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Thai Steak Stir Fry Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes