Thai Shrimp Pot Pie With Sesame Won Ton Toppers
This elegant pot pie is not only quick to put together, but the personal serving size is also great for entertaining.
More From Southern Living
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced baby portobello or button mushrooms
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (13.5-ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can chicken broth
- 7 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound medium-size fresh or uncooked frozen shrimp, peeled and tails removed
- Sesame Won Ton Toppers
- 1. Stir-fry mushrooms and next 4 ingredients in a lightly greased Dutch oven over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are softened. Stir in coconut milk. Whisk together broth and next 3 ingredients; stir into mushroom mixture. Cook, whisking constantly, 5 minutes or until thickened. Stir in shrimp, and cook 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Spoon mixture evenly into 8 (10-ounce) ramekins or individual soufflé dishes. Top each ramekin with 3 Sesame Won Ton Toppers. Serve immediately.
- Note: Look for red curry paste on the Asian foods aisle at the supermarket.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note