- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced baby portobello or button mushrooms
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (13.5-ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can chicken broth
- 7 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound medium-size fresh or uncooked frozen shrimp, peeled and tails removed
- Sesame Won Ton Toppers
How to Make It
Stir-fry mushrooms and next 4 ingredients in a lightly greased Dutch oven over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are softened. Stir in coconut milk. Whisk together broth and next 3 ingredients; stir into mushroom mixture. Cook, whisking constantly, 5 minutes or until thickened. Stir in shrimp, and cook 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Spoon mixture evenly into 8 (10-ounce) ramekins or individual soufflé dishes. Top each ramekin with 3 Sesame Won Ton Toppers. Serve immediately.
Note: Look for red curry paste on the Asian foods aisle at the supermarket.