- 4 ounces glass noodles (bean threads)
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons light vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 large cucumber, halved, seeded, and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves
How to Make It
Soak noodles in hot water for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender; rinse and drain. Place in a mixing bowl. (For easier serving, cut noodles into pieces with kitchen shears.)
Combine lime juice and next 4 ingredients; pour over noodles, tossing to coat.
Stir in remaining ingredients, and toss salad until well blended. Cover and refrigerate until well chilled.