Thai Seafood Chowder
This flavorful seafood chowder, made with shrimp, lump crab meat and salmon is absolutely delicious.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) (about 13 ounces) lite coconut milk
- 1 can(s) (about 6 ounces) lump crabmeat
- 1 can(s) (about 6 ounces) pink salmon, flaked and drained
- 8 ounce(s) cooked shrimp, thawed if frozen, cut in bite-size pieces
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried lemon grass, such as Thai Kitchen
- 1 large (about 9 grams) fish flavor bouillon cube, such as Knorr
- 1 1/2 cup(s) salsa verde
- 2 cup(s) water
- Combine the salsa, coconut milk, lemon grass and water in a saucepan, cook over medium heat until boiling.
- Add the bouillon cube and stir to dissolve. Stir in the salmon, crab and shrimp and heat through, about 2 minutes.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories 140; Total fat 6.4g; Saturated fat 3g; Cholesterol 98mg; Sodium 554mg; Carbohydrate 4.7g; Fiber 1g; Protein 17g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CannedFoodFan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Thai Seafood Chowder Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes