Thai Satay Skewers
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) peanut butter smooth
- 1/2 cup(s) mayo or miracle whip calorie wise
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth soduim reduced
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 3 tablespoon(s) soy sauce soduim reduced
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic minced
- 6 drop(s) hot pepper sauce
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts cut into 16 strips
- mix all ingredients except chicken until well blended. Add half the sauce to chicken in bowl: toss to coat. Refrigerate 1 hour to marinate.
- Heat barbecue to medium heat. Drain chicken; discard marinade. Thread chicken onto 16 skewers.
- Grill 4 min. on each side or until done. Serve with reserved sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by curphi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Thai Satay Skewers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers