Thai Salad With Gingered Beef
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 293
- Fat: 16.5g
- Saturated fat: 6.2g
- Protein: 24.1g
- Carbohydrate: 10.9g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Iron: 2.9mg
- Sodium: 697mg
- Calories from fat: 51%
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Calcium: 42mg
- 1 (1-pound) lean flank steak
- 2 tablespoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 (10-ounce) bag cabbage coleslaw
- 1/3 cup Thai peanut dressing (such as Bangkok Padang Peanut Sauce)
- Trim fat from steak. Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices.
- Combine ginger, salt, and pepper; toss with steak.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add half of beef, and cook 3 minutes, stirring often. Remove beef from pan. Set aside in a large bowl; keep warm. Repeat with additional cooking spray and remaining beef.
- Coat pan with cooking spray; add red pepper, and cook 2 minutes. Add red pepper to beef strips; toss well.
- Combine coleslaw and peanut dressing in a large bowl; stir well. Top coleslaw mixture with beef mixture. Let chill. Toss well before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads